WRIST SUPPORT AM-OSN-U-01
- Weight:0.500 Kgs
Wrist Support AM-OSN-U-01
starts at €6.00
Children’s wrist and forearm open type brace is the best alternative to traditional heavy cast. It has anatomical splints, which immobilize joint. It can be used as an postoperative brace or as one of the methods of treatment after injury.
- Orthosis is made of innovative AirSanmed non-elastic textile, which properties allowing an improvement in stabilization level of the joints.
- The orthosis is covered with perforated medical laminate allowing easy evaporation of the sweat, semi-rigid perforated comfort foam located inside and a breathable cotton terry cloth in contact with the skin of the patient.
- Open construction of brace allows easy-fitting and offers whole range of adjustment and stabilization for different anatomies of the wrist.
The wrist brace is additionally equipped with Soft Elastic Pad in Distal Palmar area, which makes the product more comfortable.
The fitting on the Wrist by three Velcro straps, which ends of closure are provided with Plastic Covers, specially developed for patients with limited dexterity, such as osteoarthritis and wrist instability. The orthosis is provided with anatomically shaped, malleable and removable metal Strip for Palm (sweat resistant coating).
- Radiocarpal joint dislocation
- Tendonitis and Tendon strains, Tenosynovitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Overuse injuries
- Post-traumatic and postoperative (orthotic or rheumatoid)
- Central or Peripheral neurological injuries
- Pathologies requiring immobilization of the wrist
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
|1||9 - 11|
|2||11 - 13|
How to measure: