Designed to provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency or obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA), in the hospital or home.
Modes: CPAP, Spontaneous (S), Timed (T) and Spontaneous/Timed (ST)
- Climate Control, with the H5i heated humidifier and ClimateLineMAX tube, maintains ideal humidification according to real-time environment.
- Easy-Breathe motor offers the quietest therapy available.
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD make menu navigation simple and intuitive.
- SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, virtually eliminating tube drag.
- VSync: Vsync manages leak and maintains patient–device synchrony.
- TiControl: TiControl manages leak by controlling the patient’s inspiratory time limit according to disease state.
- Trigger and Cycle Sensitivities
Trigger and cycle sensitivities control the sensitivity with which the device detects the start of inspiration and expiration.
Spontaneous, Spontaneous–Timed and Timed Modes
ResMed's S, ST and T modes use a conventional square pressure waveform delivering two levels of pressure—IPAP for inspiration and EPAP for expiration.
Choosing the right mode depends on the patient’s condition and whether there is a need for a backup respiratory rate.