The S9 Auto 25 delivers an auto-adjusting EPAP and pressure support to OSA patients with varying night-to-night pressure needs.
Utilising the proven, Enhanced AutoSet algorithm, the device can detect a number of breathing events including central apnoeas and respond to obstructions or flow limitations appropriately. Based on the award-winning S9 platform, the S9 Auto 25 provides comfortable therapy in one intuitive and easy-to-use system.
Modes: CPAP and VAuto
- Climate Control, with the H5i heated humidifier and ClimateLineMAX tube, maintains ideal humidification according to real-time environment.
- Easy-Breathe motor offers the quietest therapy available.
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD make menu navigation simple and intuitive.
- SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, virtually eliminating tube drag.
- Treatment technologies:
- VAuto mode incorporates enhanced AutoSet technology with central sleep apnea (CSA) detection.
- Easy-Breathe EPR (expiratory pressure relief) adjusts pressure on exhalation for maximum comfort in both CPAP and VAuto modes.
- Vsync manages leak and maintains patient–device synchrony (in VAuto mode).
- TiControl manages leak by controlling the patient’s inspiratory time limit according to disease state (in VAuto mode).
- Trigger and cycle sensitivities control the sensitivity with which the device detects the start of inspiration and expiration (in VAuto mode).
ResMed has re-invented the Humidaire line of CPAP humidifiers.
The Humidaire H5i incorporates an intelligent humidity controlling technology, Climate Control. The humidifier integrates and is powered by ResMed S9 Series Machines with no extra outlets or additional power supply needed. Set the simple Dial Control to the desired temperature and let the (optional) ClimateLine tubing provide a new level of control.
Key Product Features:
- Intuitive Design
- Climate Control Technology
- (Optional) ClimateLine Tubing or ClimateLine MAX Tubing
- Warm-Up Indicator
- Flip-top lid design
- (Optional) Dishwasher Safe, High Volume Water Chamber
Climate Control Technology
- Humidification is managed through a combination of the S9 machine, H5i humidifier and (Optional) ClimateLine heated tubing. There are five sensors throughout the system that monitor ambient temperature and patient airflow:
- Flow Sensor in S9 Series machine
- Heater Plate Sensor
- Ambient Temperature Sensor on H5i
- Humidity Sensor on H5i
- Mask Temperature Sensor Built into the ClimateLine Tubing
The (Optional) ClimateLine heated tubing uses a built-in mask temperature sensor to optimize relative humidity at the mask. Sensors inside and outside the CPAP machine closely monitor changes in humidity and help prevent condensation from forming inside the tube.
(Optional) ClimateLine Tubing
- The (Optional) ClimateLine Tubing has an internal heated coil and mask temperature sensor that stops rainout in the the hose.
- Climate Control algorithms measure temperatures from the humidifier to prevent such condensation from forming. The
- (Optional) ClimateLine Tubing can use the (Optional) SlimLine Tubing Wrap to prevent that "plastic on skin" feeling.
ResMed has incorporated a Warm-Up feature for the H5i heater plate. Users can now navigate the S9 display to the Humidity Level icon and preheat the H5i heater plate by holding down the Push Dial for 3 seconds. A Warming Up icon with a progress bar appears on the machine's display, indicating how long until the heater plate will reach full temperature.
(Optional) Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber
The Humidaire H5i is a sleek design that snaps right onto the S9 machines. For added convenience, the flip-top lid allows users to fill the water chamber without removing the tubing. The chamber itself has a high water capacity of 380mls and is very efficient.