RESmart Auto (APAP) adopts advanced sensor technology, automatically tracking patients' respiratory condition.
The intelligent control system provides patients the reliable therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- RESlex performs better exhalation and compliance.
- Inspiration trigger for auto start-up
- Automatic stop after put off mask
- Alarm when accidental power-off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off-line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation ensure the therapy accuracy anywhere.
Ergonomic and powerful design
- Integrated and knock-down designed InH2 heated humidifier.
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Smart Heater automatic restarts after short term break.
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank.
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart Auto from humidity hazard.
- Powerful embedded memory stores last night’s full raw data, 365 nights’ user Blog and more than 30 years’ therapy record.
- User Blog direct output via portable thermal printer.
- 220 × 194 × 112 mm
- 313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2 heated humidifier)
- < 1.6 kg;
- < 2.4 kg (with InH2 heated humidifier)
- IEC 60601-1 General Requirements for Safety of Medical Electrical Equipment
- ISO 17510 Sleep Apnoea Breathing Therapy
Mode of Operation:
AC Power Consumption:
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock:
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock:
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water:
- IPX1 – Drip-Proof, Vertical
- 4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments)
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 30 dB,when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
Pressure Display Accy.
Simple to use, Easy to fit
iVolve N2 nasal mask is innovative, extremely simple and designed for easy fitting. Its lightweight design and small profile make it a perfect mask for patients looking for a lighter and less obtrusive mask. The N2 has quiet venting and very soft silicone cushioning to improve patient comfort.