- Express delivery
- 2 year warranty
- Remote tracking YES
- Auto Start/Stop YES
- Noise 30 dB
- Car charger NO
- Pressure 4-20 cmH2O
- Dimensions 11x25x15cm
- Weight 1.2kg
RESmart Auto (APAP) adopts advanced sensor technology, automatically tracking patients' respiratory condition.
The intelligent control system provides patients the reliable therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- RESlex performs better exhalation and compliance.
- Inspiration trigger for auto start-up
- Automatic stop after put off mask
- Alarm when accidental power-off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off-line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation ensure the therapy accuracy anywhere.
Ergonomic and powerful design
- Integrated and knock-down designed InH2 heated humidifier.
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Smart Heater automatic restarts after short term break.
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank.
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart Auto from humidity hazard.
- Powerful embedded memory stores last night’s full raw data, 365 nights’ user Blog and more than 30 years’ therapy record.
- User Blog direct output via portable thermal printer.
- 220 × 194 × 112 mm
- 313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2 heated humidifier)
- < 1.6 kg;
- < 2.4 kg (with InH2 heated humidifier)
- IEC 60601-1 General Requirements for Safety of Medical Electrical Equipment
- ISO 17510 Sleep Apnoea Breathing Therapy
Mode of Operation:
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock:
- Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock:
- Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water:
- IPX1 – Drip-Proof, Vertical
- 4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments)
- 4 to 20 hPa (±0.5 hPa)
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 30 dB,when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
- > 35 LPM
Pressure Display Accy.
- ±0.5 hPa
Simple to use, Easy to fit
iVolve N2 nasal mask is innovative, extremely simple and designed for easy fitting. Its lightweight design and small profile make it a perfect mask for patients looking for a lighter and less obtrusive mask. The N2 has quiet venting and very soft silicone cushioning to improve patient comfort.