Standard CPAP device BMC with nasal mask iVolve
RESmart is a brand new intelligent CPAP, suitable for home and clinic therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Its powerful intelligent control improves acclimation of traditional CPAP, providing patients more safety and comfort.
- Adopting the special designed air pump, RESmart provides users stable 4-20 cm H2O therapy pressure.
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
- Auto on/Auto off
- Alert when accidental power off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard.
- iCode feature (PC software, Web based, Smartphone App) provides the most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data
- One button to review the treatment information of last day
- Backlit LCD display for operation in dark
- Lighted user buttons with lockup capability
- Integrated designed InH2 heated humidifier
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Low noise device
- Powerful embedded flash memory and SD card stores more than 30 nights of full raw airflow data and 365 nights of user blog.
- 220 × 194 × 112 mm
- 313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2 heated humidifier)
- < 1.6 kg;
- < 2.4 kg (with InH2 heated humidifier)
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.0 A max
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock:
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock:
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water:
- IPX1 – Drip-Proof, Vertical
- 4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments)
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 30 dB,when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
Simple to use Easy to fit
iVolve N2 nasal mask is innovative, extremely simple and designed for easy fitting. Its lightweight design and small profile make it a perfect mask for patients looking for a lighter and less obtrusive mask. The N2 has quiet venting and very soft silicone cushioning to improve patient comfort.