Standard СРАР device RESmart
- Weight:3.000 Kgs
Standard CPAP device BMC RESmart is a brand new intelligent CPAP, suitable for home and clinic therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Its powerful intelligent control improves acclimation of traditional CPAP, providing patients more safety and comfort.
- Express delivery
- 2 year warranty
- Remote tracking NO
- Auto Start/Stop YES
- Noise 30
- Wire YES
- Pressure 4-20 cmH2O
- Dimensions 11x25x15cm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Adopting the special designed air pump, RESmart provides users stable 4-20 cm H2O therapy pressure.
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
- Auto on/Auto off
- Alert when accidental power off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard.
- iCode feature (PC software, Web based, Smartphone App) provides the most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data
- One button to review the treatment information of last day
- Backlit LCD display for operation in dark
- Lighted user buttons with lockup capability
- Integrated designed InH2 heated humidifier
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Low noise device
- Powerful embedded flash memory and SD card stores more than 30 nights of full raw airflow data and 365 nights of user blog.
- 220 × 194 × 112 mm
- 313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2 heated humidifier)
- < 1.6 kg;
- < 2.4 kg (with InH2 heated humidifier)
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.0 A max
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock:
- Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock:
- Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water:
- IPX1 – Drip-Proof, Vertical
- 4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments)
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 30 dB,when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
- 5- 35C