Static Standing frame PARAPION
- Brand:Akces Med
- Weight:22.000 Kgs
The PARAPION is a static standing frame suited for patients who need adpot a proper standing postition. This special needs standing frame allows the patient to assume a full and safe upright standing. Its stable construction, ergonomic knee supports, wide pelvic and chest belts are the basic elements ensuring safety and comfort during the therapy. When the patient is placed in the device, they are able to perform rehabilitation treatment as well as simple domestic or professional activities. The PARAPION standing frame also is equipped with four noiseless castors which enable easy relocation of the patient when required.
- Express delivery
- 2 year warranty
- Size: 1 2 3
- User height (cm): 140 170 200
- User weight (kg): 30 55 95
- Pelvic support width up to (cm): 23 31 38
- Breast support width up to (cm): 23 31 38
- Knee support width up to (cm): 22 24 31
- Breast support height up to (cm): 111 126 163
- Pelvic support height up to (cm): 90 104 122
- Knee support height up to (cm): 45 49 71
- Product weight (kg): 17 21.5 27.5
- Product width (cm): 56 56 67
- Product height (cm): 73 92 107
- Product length(cm): 75 87 93
We know very well how important it is for the patient to adopt the standing position, that is why we have created a product called PARAPION™ which is ideally suited for this purpose.
PARAPION™ allows you for full and safe upright standing.
Stable construction, ergonomic knee supports, wide pelvic and chest belts are the basic elements ensuring safety and comfort during the therapy.
The patient, who is placed in this device, is able to perform rehabilitation treatment as well as simple domestic or professional activities.
The standing frame is equipped with four noiseless castors which enable easy relocation of the patient.
- The device ensures adequate stability and safety of Patient;
- We offer 24 months warranty on the product. We also provide after sales service;
- Intuitive way of adjustment and easy assembly.
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms;
- Brain and spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis and weakness, balance and motor coordination disorders with different etiology;
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM);
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis);
- Genetic disorders;
- Degeneration and neurological diseases;
- Other condition connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders;
- After head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis.
Colors: Size 1, Size 2 and Size 3
How to measure: