The stabilization apparatus is designed to place the foot in middle position and to prevent rotation in the pelvis joint. It is equipped with a sanded aluminum foot rest. Foot and leg are supported by stabilizing belts, in front of the apparatus there is a de-rotation triangle which enables full control of pronation of the lower limb. Apart from protection from rotation, there is also a possibility to adjust the bending of planta thanks to side regulation.
- Easiness of usage- the apparatus stabilizes the foot and lower limb, allows for free breathing of the skin, the padding protects the foot from sores.
- Comfort of usage- it is made of skin-friendly fabrics, does not cause abrasion and absorbs sweat well.
- Perfect stabilization- additional stabilization: foot-drop prevention and prevention from rotation in the pelvis.
Purpose Of Use:
- palsy and paresis of lower limbs
- after orthopedic treatment of lower limb
- in early rehabilitation
- after injuries of lower limbs and during rehabilitation
- during long-term treatment
- after replacement of hip joint
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
Information For Patients:
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by the doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Sponge and stabilizing belts should be hand-washed in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat