Double-layer construction with 3D structure allows to fit device to the patient’s body precisely and maintain adequate abdominal and back muscles compression. Internal side of the brace is made of terry what makes it very friendly for skin because of sweat evaporation and doesn’t cause chafes and lesions. External side is 3D structure, made of soft but durable polyamide and spatial construction with holes system what allows to remove sweat from the patient’s skin.
The brace consists of two independent anatomic-shaped elements. This construction allows to fit brace precisely and special free space between two elements ventilates the thoracolumbar spine. On the back there are special handles to mount rigid lumbar or thoracolumbar pelotte but on the front there is special pocket for rigid abdominal pelotte installing. The device can be used with or without abdominal pelotte what depends of physician’s recommendations.
The rear part of the brace holds compression system called TapeLacing. This system is added and fastened with Velcro straps in any place according to the preferences. It can be fastened diagonally what is helpful for patients with broad hips or pot belly.
The wide circumferential non-elastic strap is the additional stabilizing element which provides adjustable compression in the lumbosacral spine.
In the front side is it possible to use rigid polymer pelotte what improves the stabilization of the pubic bone.
Is it possible to use rigid lumbar (LSO) or thoracolumbar (TLSO) pelotte according as what condition occurs.
- Profiled lumbar pelotte LSO made of carbon
- Profiled thoracolumbar pelotte TLSO made of carbon
- Lumbar pelotte LSO with lumbar lordosis adjustment made of ABS
- Thoracolumbar pelotte TLSO with lumbar lordosis and thoracic kyphosis adjustment made of ABS
All of the pelottes are equipped with soft lining made of ActivDistance II
Purpose of use:
- Severe L-S and Th painful syndrome
- Multi-level discopathy
- Spine instability
- Lumbar spondylolisthesis
- Spinal Compression Fracture
- Thoraco and sacrolumbar degeneration
- After surgeries (orthopaedics, neurosurgery)
- After cast immobilization
- Some postural defects
The TLS System is a combination of metal grommets, nylon tapes and Velcros. The additional equipment is the special element that is easy to attach what allows to modify device’s shape or circumference. You can achieve required compression with a single pull strap. One easy pull securely forms the brace to the patient’s torso and provides intra-abdominal compression, reducing the load on intervertebral discs.
TLS System is the compression solution so you can use it only after putting the brace on the body.
ATTENTION: Our TapeLacing Compression System is very effective with big interaction strength so it’s necessary to use it with caution.
- Fresh wounds
- Skin eczema
- Skin allergy
- Duodenal ulcers and stomach ulceration
- Alterial hypertension 3rd degree
Attention: Do not use as protection in case of injuries wich require better stabilization e. g plaster dressing of surgery.
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- After final fitting cut off the needless Velcro tape
- Do not use the device directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Usage of wrong size of the product (too small) or excessive tightening of the belts, may cause temporary problems with intestines activity and other internal organs or problems with breathing and blood circulation.