AM-WSP-01 high dorso-lubar back support was developed according to anatomical shape and to provide high level of stabilization as well as comfort for the patient.
The Orthosis is made of strong orthopaedic rubber AirRubber – perforated with unidirectional elasticity, which make the orthosis comfortable and breathable.
- Patient- friendly product- the lumber support is made of cotton orthopaedic rubber containing mainly cotton which is neutral to the skin.
- High effective stabilization- thanks to the anatomically shaped nibs and set of tightening tapes it was possible to achieve very effective stabilization.
- Safety- the front securing tapes increase the safety of usage of the product and eliminate the possibility of the uncontrolled opening of the device.
- Comfort of usage- the product is light and comfortable to use.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies
- Disc Hernia
- Acute Back Pain
- Spine Instability
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- arterial hypertension 3rd degree
Attention: Do not use the device in case of injuries requiring more stabilization e.g. plaster dressing.
Usage: Rehabilitation, orthopaedics, neurology, neurosurgery, rheumatology.
Information For Patients:
- Use only according to doctor’s advice and under doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- After final fitting cut off the needless Velcro tape
- Do not use the device directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Usage of wrong size of the product (too small) or excessive tightening of the belts, may cause temporary problems with intestines activity and other internal organs or problems with breathing and blood circulation.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat