TORSO SUPPORT EB-LK-01
- Weight:0.400 Kgs
HIGH DORSO-LUMBO-SACRAL BACK SUPPORT WITH NON-ELASTIC STRAPS
- High dorso-lumbo-sacral back support Fit is the highest brace of our range, providing full support and stabilization of dorsal, lumbar and sacral part of the spine. The brace is anatomically shaped.
- The Back part of support is made of innovative AirSanmed non-elastic textile, which properties allow an improvement in stabilization of Spinal zone. The orthosis is covered by perforated medical laminate allowing easy evaporation of the sweat, semi-rigid perforated comfort foam located inside and a breathable cotton terry cloth in contact with the skin.
- The Back Support is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 4 or 6 metal stays. The orthosis incorporates semi-rigid Back Plate which function is to provide reinforcement of lumbar stabilization.
- The lateral sides are made of strong multi-dimensional orthopaedic rubber AirRubber III, which properties consists in 3D construction textile very breathable with unidirectional elasticity, offering compression and stabilization of area.
- The back compression is obtained by two layers, non-elastic tensioners to regulate the compression and/or traction for the back medium dorso-lumbar region.
- Easy to apply due to the closure system with hand grip pockets, specially developed for patient with hands disability.
- The regulation of the back compression is obtained by double fastening, non-elastic tapes and anatomically shaped system of buckles. The ends of closures are provided with plastic covers specially developed for patients with limited dexterity, such as osteoarthritis.
- An asymmetric closure allows the perfect fitting on the patient body. The panel of closure is made of velcro laminate with comfortable semi-rigid foam located inside, additionally provided with two elastic whalebones. The system GRIP & OPEN makes the orthosis easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Patient- friendly product- the lumber support is made of cotton orthopaedic rubber containing mainly cotton which is neutral to the skin.
- High effective stabilization- thanks to the anatomically shaped nibs and set of tightening tapes it was possible to achieve very effective stabilization.
- Safety- the front securing tapes increase the safety of usage of the product and eliminate the possibility of the uncontrolled opening of the device.
- Comfort of usage- the product is light and comfortable to use.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies
- Disc Hernia
- Acute Back Pain
- Spine Instability
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- arterial hypertension 3rd degree
Attention: Do not use the device in case of injuries requiring more stabilization e.g. plaster dressing.
Information For Patients:
- Use only according to doctor’s advice and under doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- After final fitting cut off the needless Velcro tape
- Do not use the device directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Usage of wrong size of the product (too small) or excessive tightening of the belts, may cause temporary problems with intestines activity and other internal organs or problems with breathing and blood circulation.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat