- High dorso-lumbo-sacral back support RUN is the highest brace of our range, providing full support and stabilization of dorsal, lumbar and sacral part of the spine. The brace is anatomically shaped
- The Back part of support is made of innovative AirSanmed non-elastic textile, which properties allow an improvement in stabilization of Spinal zone. The orthosis is covered by perforated medical laminate allowing easy evaporation of the sweat, semi-rigid perforated comfort foam located inside and a breathable cotton terry cloth in contact with the skin
- The Back Support is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 4 or 6 metal stays. The orthosis incorporates semi-rigid Back Plate which function is to provide reinforcement of lumbar stabilization
- The lateral sides are made of strong multi-dimensional orthopaedic rubber AirRubber III, which properties consists in 3D construction textile very breathable with unidirectional elasticity, offering compression and stabilization of area
- The back compression is obtained by three layers, elastic tensioners to regulate the compression and/or traction for the back medium dorso-lumbar region.
- Easy to apply due to the closure system with hand grip pockets, specially developed for patient with hands disability
- The regulation of the back compression is obtained by double fastening made of orthopaedic rubber AirRubber II, non-elastic tapes and anatomically shaped system of buckles. The ends of closures are provided with plastic covers specially developed for patients with limited dexterity, such as osteoarthritis
- An asymmetric closure allows the perfect fitting on the patient body. The panel closure is made of velcro laminate with comfortable semi-rigid foam located inside, additionally provided with two elastic whalebones. The system GRIP & OPEN makes the orthosis easy to assemble and disassemble
- Skin friendly product- lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- High effective stabilization- thanks the orthopaedic nibs and correctly worked out shape, the stabilization is exceptionally good.
- Comfort of usage - the limber support is hardly noticeable on patient’s body thanks to its skin-color.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies
- Disc Hernia
- Acute Back Pain
- Spine Instability
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- duodenal ulcers and stomach ulceration
- arterial hypertension 3rd degree.
Attention: Do not use as protection in case of injuries which require better stabilization e.g. plaster dressing of surgery.
Usage: Rehabilitation, orthopaedics, neurology, neurosurgery, rheumatology.
Information For Patients:
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Do not use the limber support directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Incorrect size of the product (too small) may cause temporary problems of intestine activity and internal organs or problems with breathing and blood circulation.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat