The Orthosis AR-SO-01 Lumabr Back Support was developed according to anatomical shape and to provide high level of stabilization on lumbar area of spine.
The Lateral parts and Back side are made of strong orthopaedic rubber AirRubber – perforated with unidirectional elasticity, which make the orthosis more comfortable and breathable.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia
- Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
- Skin friendly product- lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- High effective stabilization- thanks the orthopaedic nibs and correctly worked out shape, the stabilization is exceptionally good.
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- duodenal ulcers and stomach ulceration
- arterial hypertension 3rd degree.
Attention: Do not use as protection in case of injuries which require better stabilization e.g. plaster dressing of surgery.
Information For Patients:
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Do not use the limber support directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Incorrect size of the product (too small) may cause temporary problems of intestine activity and internal organs or problems with breathing and blood circulation.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat