Orthopaedic shoulder immobilizer was made of Activ Distance material with Air Supply System. This material consists of perforated polyurethane foam as well as two polyamide knitwear. Regarding polyamide knitwear, it perfectly transfers heat and drives off the moisture. Furthermore, it enables air supply thanks to which the product is more comfortable and, moreover, patient can keep a suitable personal hygiene. Additionally, this vest is bilateral and therefore it may be used for either right or left arm. Anatomic shape of the product and scale of sizes make it possible to adjust vest to patient’s body. What is more, this vest possesses the bilateral fitting on function thanks to which it may be used on both right and left shoulder. It has also a sticker which enables precise fixing of limb’s position, according to doctor’s recommendations.
- Product universality – vest may be used for either right or left arm.
- Comfort of usage – thanks to Activ Distance material, vest is light as well as airy and therefore comfortable to wear.
- Hygiene – patient may take off and put on the product at any time and, moreover, it may be done single-handedly. Correct hygiene may be maintained without assistance.
Purpose Of Use
- dislocations (as temporary protection) in shoulder joint,
- severe pain complexes in shoulder joint,
- injuries of soft tissues of trunk,
- operations of shoulder joint,
- necessity of supporting and partial immobilizing of upper limb,
- after taking off the plaster dressing as stabilizer of shoulder.
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- in case plaster dressing is required.
- Do not use the stabilization in case of injuries which require better stabilization eg. plaster dressing of surgery.
Information For Patients:
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Do not use the device directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30 temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat