Shoulder joint stabilizer made of ACTIV DISTANCE fabric, equipped with arm tapes enabling precise fixation of the secured limb. It can be worn on both sides, it is light and comfortable in use.The shoulder stabilization should be used in following cases: strong pain in the shoulder joint (temporary protection); dislocation of the joint; injury to the soft tissue of the shoulder and arm; surgery of the shoulder or elbow (not requiring plaster dressing); in case of necessity to support or partially fix the upper limb (broken neck of humerus bone and plaster dressing); after removal of the plaster dressing, as stabilization.
- UNIVERSAL CHARACTER OF THE PRODUCT- thanks to the possibility of both side usage the product can be used for left and right shoulder and the shoulder joint can be secured from further injury.
- COMFORT OF USAGE- the product is very light and therefore comfortable to wear.
- HYGIENE- patient can take off and put on the product at any time without external help. Therefore everyday hygiene can be maintained without problems or help of other people.
Purpose Of Use:
- strong pain in the shoulder joint (temporary protection)
- dislocation of the joint
- injury to the soft tissue of the shoulder and arm
- surgery of the shoulder or elbow (not requiring plaster dressing)
- in case of necessity to support or partially fix the upper limb (broken neck of humerus bone and plaster dressing)
- after removal of the plaster dressing, as stabilization
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- in case plaster dressing is required.
Attention: Do not use the stabilization in case of injuries which require better stabilization eg. plaster dressing of surgery.
Information For Patients:
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Do not use the device directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat