Universal ankle support is made of a structural material UniPren. UniPren is universal 3-layered fabric made of external elastic polyamide self-gripping layer and internal neoprene foam with elastic jersey. Our fabric is soft and elastic and not knitted, what prevents skin against the skin abrasions in the compression zones. The braces made of UniPren provide the best stabilization in market.
Left/right side available
Stabilizes and warms up the joint, reduces pain and improves effectiveness and quality of walk. Application of elastic pressure during movement of the foot helps in reduction of post-injury swelling. Provides protection in contact sports. Instruction of use is given by the doctor.
Purpose of use:
- after ankle joint injuries such as strain
- as an support after fractures and surgeries
- ankle instability
- ankle degeneration
- prophylactically in physical activities
- Open wound;
- Skin allergy
- Only properly selected, fitted and used support fulfils its function – incorrect use may cause increase of problems with the joint, skin abrasion, problems with walking, swelling of shin and foot, varicose veins, vein inflammation - instruction regarding use of the support is given by the leading doctor of therapist.
- In case of new skin abrasions or injuries use the support on dressing
- In case of swelling of feet and toes– use of the brace must be limited or impossible
- In case of skin allergic reactions due to the use of the support, please contact a doctor.
- Lack of personal hygiene or wrong maintenance of the product (insufficient washing and rinsing) may lead to skin abrasion, rushes, allergic reactions connected with excessive sweating and development of bacteria.
- Hand wash in 30° warm water with soap
- Rinse thoruoghly
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat