Forearm and hand brace with thumb stabilization AM-OSN-L-02
- Weight:0.500 Kgs
Hand and forearm brace made of ActivSpace and equipped with lateral flexible orthopedic splints, anatomically shaped aluminum insert which stabilizes the thumb. It stabilizes the carpal joint, wrist and knuckle joint of the thumb.
Hand and forearm brace made of ActivSpace and equipped with anatomically shaped stabilizing insert and VELCRO tape which enables perfect fit of the brace to the limb. It stabilizes the carpal joint, wrist, knuckle joint and second and fourth finger. Use: after injury of forearm, knuckle joint and wrist requiring stabilization of the thumb (even after breakage of forearm bones, wrist and hand) after surgery, in case of infective bursitis and paresis of upper limbs.
Purpose of use:
- dislocation of carpal joint,
- damages of tendon and tendonitis,
- severe pain of wrist,
- severe or chronic osteitis of wrist or metacarpus,
- operations ( orthopedic, rheumatologic),
- neurological illnesses of central or peripheral origin,
- fractures of bones that do not require plaster dressing.