Standing Frame Activall Cross
- Brand:Akces Med
- Weight:33.000 Kgs
The Activall Cross Manual Standing Frame makes it possible for the patient to adopt upright position and move within house, hospital ward or outside. This exceptional stander features big front castors and rotating back castors, exerting a positive influence on the patient's independence and self-reliance. The Activall Corss allows the user to perform activities which were otherwise practically impossible before.
The manual stander Activall Cross provides perfect stability and safety of the user. The patient can stand upright and walk independently. The adjustment and assembly is a breeze.
- Express delivery
- 2 year warranty
- Size: 4 5
- User weight(kg): 80 95
- Pelvic support width up to (cm): 37 42
- Breast support width up to (cm): 37 42
- Pelvic support height up to (cm): 112 120
- Breast support height up to (cm): 116 126
- Walker weight (kg): 28.5 32.5
- Width (cm): 82 90
- Length (cm): 131 138
- Height (cm): 96 112
ACTIVALL CROSS™ makes it possible for the patient to adopt upright position and move within house, hospital ward or outside.
These activities are possible thanks to big front castors and rotating back castors. There is no doubt that this device exerts a positive influence on patient’s independence and self-reliance and it enables the patient to perform activities which were impossible before. Active upright standing performed outside improves fitness and mental condition and, moreover, it stimulates his senses and makes his life comfortable. Patient has a chance to stand and walk. Regarding standard equipment, this product is equipped with handbrake and shopping basket. What is more, when you purchase this device, you will get frame with castors which enables assembly of a standard Activall’s version (used inside the room).
ACTIVALL CROSS Manual Stander: Special features
- The device ensures adequate stability and safety of Patient;
- Patient can upright by himself and walking independently;
- We offer 24 months warranty on the product. We also provide after sales service;
- Intuitive way of adjustment and easy assembly;
- The product has 2 utility functions for use in 1 single device. Dynamic and static function.
Indications for use
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis and weakness, balance and motor coordination disorders with different etiology.
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM).
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis).
- Genetic disorders.
- Degeneration and neurological diseases.
- Other condition connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders.
- After head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis.
Standard equipment that comes with the manual stander Activall CROSS:
- Reinforced frame with big front castors (braked manually) and back rotating castors;
- Frame with castors equipped with brakes (2 back castors with friction brake);
- Lower limbs separator;
- Adjustable pelvic brace;
- Adjustable chest brace;
- Pelvic harness;
- Hand grip;
- Shopping basket.
Colors: Size 2, Size 3, Size 4 and Size 5
How to measure: