Wheelchair for disabled children TATALU
- Brand:Akces Med
- Weight:13.000 Kgs
Dimension of folded stroller: 55x104x33 cm (Width x Lenght x Height)
- Infantile cerebral palsy - different forms.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Muscle diseases that include paresis and paralysis.
- Genetic syndromes associated with paresis.
- Other conditions related to paresis, paralysis and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- After traumatic brain injury, spinal cord and leg trauma
- Carrying handle when the trolley is folded
- Adjustable push handles
- Soft upholstery - made of very resistant material
- 5-point seat belt - Stabilizes chest and pelvis, Equipped with soft covers for increased comfort of use, Adjustable in height and length
- The stroller is folding like umbrela
- The depth of the seat is adjustable
- High side supports
- PU rear wheels (solid) with independent brakes
- Detachable footrest - can be adjusted in height in 3 variants
- PU wheels (solid) pivoting front with steering lock
- Folds to 28 x 121 x 33 cm (Width x Length x Height)
- Fast delivery
- 2 years warranty
- User height 90-130 cm
- Max. user weight 35 kg
- Seat width 38 cm
- Seat depth: 22,28 cm
- Backrest height: 60 cm
- Weight: 11kg
- Height: 104cm
- Width: 55cm
- Lenght: 104 cm
- Foldable: Da
The umbrella frame of the stroller makes it fold easily and quickly, and its small dimensions make it easy to transport after folding.
Adjustable push handles with an ergonomic grip can be set in two positions (up and down), making it easy to push the stroller to people of different heights.
Comfortable SOFT upholstery is made of smooth, skin-friendly material, which makes travelling in the stroller very enjoyable.
5-point safety belts with height adjustment and side supports guarantee safety and proper stabilization while using the stroller.