The DeVilbiss Blue Auto Plus detects and automatically responds to events throughout the night, for the best possible night's sleep.
The algorithm in the DeVilbiss Blue sets a new standard of data and performance. Improved sensitivity to a full spectrum of respiratory events means it detects more data and responds to a new level of accuracy, giving the user the most comfortable experience. Its powerful logic allows the DeVilbiss Blue to differentiate and report simple Obstructive Apnoea from more complex scenarios, including Central Apnoea and mixed disease.
To maximise patient comfort the device uses innovative features such as SmartFlex and Flow Rounding, helping to ensure maximum patient compliance. The DeVilbiss Blue series has a new state of the art humidfication system using PulseDose technology to increase user comfort.
The DeVilbiss Blue provides more ways than ever before to connect to the CPAP device, meeting the needs of patients and healthcare professionals alike. With more options to remotely evaluate and change settings, therapy can be monitored and improved using Bluetooth and wireless technologies.
Additionally SmartCode and SmartCode Rx enable optimum therapy management without the need for a modem or an internet connection.
- Advanced event detection and reporting
- Automatic altitude compensation to 3000m
- Maintenance free
- Airline transport approved
- 19 languages
- PulseDose Humidifier (optional accessory)
- MaskFit check
- Many tubing options available, including Slimfit 15mm tubing
- SmartCode compliance encoding
- SmartCode Rx for remote prescription changes
- Built in compliance memory
- Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter for monitoring SpO2
- Bluetooth wireless modem
- DC operation (including humidifier)
- Pressure setting 3 - 20 cm H2O
- Dimensions of DeVilbiss Blue CPAP (H x W x D) 9.4 cm x 15.5 cm x 15cm
- Dimensions of DeVilbiss Blue CPAP with humidifier (H x W x D) 16.1cm x 15.5cm x 19.3cm
- Weight of DeVilbiss Blue CPAP 0.9 Kg
- Weight of DeVilbiss Blue CPAP with humidifier 1.75 Kg
- Sound Level 26 dBA
- Altitude (–) 430 m up to 2900 m