Auto CPAP device ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her
- Weight:1.000 Kgs
Research shows that sleep apnea in women is different to sleep apnea in men.1, So it makes sense that your treatment should be different too. The AirSense 10 Autoset for Her device is part of the first complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women — combining cutting edge device technology with masks designed to give you a great night’s sleep.
This self-adjusting device has an integrated humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimise your comfort.
- 7-day test period
- 3 year warranty
- Remote tracking YES
- Auto Start/Stop YES
- Noise 26 dB
- Car charger YES
- Pressure 4-20 cmH2O
- Dimensions 11x25x15cm
- Weight: 1.2kg
AirSenseTM 10 AutoSetTM
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine is designed with women in mind. From the ivy leaf design to its special algorithm, this machine is a woman's dream. This is a auto-adjusting CPAP machine that auto-adjusts to the optimum pressure on a breath by breath basis.
Designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use, you can simply plug in the AirSenseTM 10 AutoSetTM device and press Start. The AutoSet algorithm has been built on ResMed’s 25 years of delivering expertise in sleep therapy. This self-adjusting device has an optional integrated humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimise your comfort.
More efficient care
Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s new securely hosted cloud-based system, AirView™.
Then your care provider can seamlessly and securely review your therapy data, adjust your device settings, check that your device is working properly and troubleshoot any issues to ensure you get the right treatment without delay.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater comfort and then after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- A built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner.
- Simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning and it is easy for you to change comfort settings.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology.