- Express delivery
- 2 year warranty
- Remote tracking NO
- Auto Start/Stop YES
- Noise 30 dB
- Electricity consumption 53 W
- Pressure 4-20 cmH2O
- Dimensions 11x25x15cm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Automatic Start / Stop - switch on the device when inhaling through the mask is registered and switch off when mask detached within 120 sec.
- Automatic compensation of air leakage from the mask
- Exhaled relief - decreases therapeutic pressure by up to 3 cmH2O during exhalation.
- Built-in memory - flash memory + SD card store detailed information for the last 30 therapy sessions, as well as a summary one for the last 365 days
- Easy review of last night's therapeutic information
- Alarms - at the leakage of the mask (due to its tight adhesion to the face of the patient) and at the accidental switching off of the device (due to power failure)
- Ramp function - enables
- LCD screen (with backlight for easy night use) displaying: hours of use, average pressure, AHI, snoring index and mask air leakage values
- Optional intergrated Humidifier available - add a humidifier to warm and humidify the supplied air for an even more comfortable therapy.
- Illuminated control buttons, lockable / lockable.
- Patented humidifier counterflow tank.
- DC 24V power supply and infrared humidifier control provide comfort and safety for the user.
- Low noise operation.
RESmart is a reliable sleep apnea device that offers many features that guarantee safe and effective OSA therapy. The device guarantees the delivery of a predefined therapeutic pressure, ensuring a restful restorative sleep. RESmart comes with a 2-year warranty.
Warranty and service
The standard ResMart GII CPAP machine comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Power supply: 90W
- AC Input Range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.0 A Max
- Operating temperature: + 5 ° C to + 35 ° C
- Operating humidity: ≤ 80% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure at work: 860 to 1060 hPa
- Storage and transport temperature: -20 ° C to + 55 ° C
(included in the price)
Don't know where to start?
The GII is a reliable standard CPAP appliance that delivers 4 to 20 centimeters of water overnight.
The standard CPAP Apparatus of RESmart - GII offers reliable operation with a pre-set constant therapeutic pressure for the treatment of Sleep Apnea.
The apparatus keeps the upper airways open by supplying air at a pre-determined pressure reaching the patient through a tube and mask (nose, nose and mouth only or nasal pillows only). This intelligent next-generation CPAP is suitable for both Obstructive Sleep Apnea therapy at home and for clinical use.