CPM device for passive upper limb movement
CPM device for passive upper limb movement. CPM device for passive shoulder and elbow movement after injury.
This CPM device is used for rehabilitation of the upper limbs, allowing a gradual increase in the angle of extension (unfolding) of the shoulder and elbow.
The device operates on electric current that drives the motors responsible for the controlled extension and flexion of the joints. The range of motion must be redefined and can be fixed (eg from 35 ° to 90 °) or reached gradually (for example by increasing one degree per minute to the maximum extension angle). The rate of contraction and unfolding can also be controlled to deliver the most comfortable and beneficial therapy.
The device is controlled by a remote control, which gives the user control regardless of the posture and the treated joint.
- CPU settings controller and large LCD screen
- Power supply: AC 220V, 50HZ
- Power consumption: 60 W
- The current running angle, speed and time of the session can be adjusted and tracked on the display
- Range of motion in the shoulder joint: 0 ° ~ 150 °
- Range of motion in the elbow joint: 0 ° ~ 125 °
- Speed range: levels 1 to 9 (level 1 corresponds to the slowest movement possible)
- Speed range: 0 to 240 min
- The shoulder and elbow joints can be sequentially trained by changing the support frames
- Torque Protection and Extra Locking Belts