Combined bathroom/toilet chair ASTON
- Brand:Drive Medical
- Weight:15.000 Kgs
Combined bathroom/toilet chair ASTON - a versatile solution for showering and toileting needs. The seat of ASTON is moulded for comfort. The armrests flip up for side transfers and the backresst adjusts tool-free. A simple e-clip height adjustment is featured.
- Free delivery
- 2 year warranty
- Payload 160 kg
- Seat width 46 cm
- Chair height 51-56 cm
- Chair weight 19,4 kg
- Chair width: 69 cm
- Chair length: 108 cm
- Aperture size: 30x21 cm
The combined ASTON bathroom and toilet chair is extremely durable, comfortable and easy to maintain.
Aston is an extremely comfortable and practical toilet chair, providing maximum comfort for its user and facilitating the work of the assistant. The chair is covered with soft upholstery made of PU (material combining the characteristics of rubber and memory foam) for maximum comfort. Upholstered armrests and footrests can be removed to make the transfer of the user as easy as possible.
The wheels with individual brakes allow the chair to move seamlessly from room to room, even with the user on it. They also help to easily position the toilet chair directly above the toilet bowl. Their rubberized coating ensures good adhesion even on wet surfaces.
When under the shower, Aston gives a strong and comfortable support to the elderly as well as people with weak muscle tone thanks to the non-slip fabric of its upholstery and the stable backrest and armrests. The clean design with no unnecessary elements makes it easy to clean and easy to store. The chair is made of powder-coated aluminum frame, which prevents the development of corrosion.
- Can be used solely as a commode where access to toilet is difficult;
- Also assists in transporting users with restricted mobility from toilet to shower, or vice versa, to limit moving and handling transfers;
- Self-propelling rear wheel kit available for easy attachment to enable independent use;
- Polyurethane (PU) seat, seat-infill, back and armrests are water-impermeable, easy to clean and comfortable;
- Bright blue upholstery provides strong colour contrast for visually impaired users;
- Seat is moulded for comfort and warmth and has a front cut-away and rear recess to facilitate personal hygiene;
- Lightweight, rustproof aluminium frame for ease of manoeuvring/handling and longevity;
- Simple e-clip height adjustment to suit different toilet heights;
- Tool-free height and angle adjustable footplates accommodate user support requirements;
- Footplates swing in/out to facilitate transfers and are easily removable for ease of storage and transportation;
- Armrests flip up for side transfers;
- Backrest adjusts tool-free in height to suit user and is easily detached/reassembled for storage and transportation;
- Supplied with a 5 litre potty with lid, which is easily removable by sliding from rear of seat;
- 4 substantial (12.7cm (5”)) braked castors, manoeuvre easily over different floor surfaces and can be locked in any direction for improved safety;
- Simple assembly;
- Clears standard and disabled WC’s for optimum versatility;
- Self-propelling wheels are quick-release to facilitate storage and transportation and have 61cm (24”) grey, solid and puncture-proof tyres requiring minimum maintenance;
- Rust-proof, easy-reach aluminium brakes on self-propelling wheels allow stable positioning and are durable;
- Can be cleaned easily in domestic environment or thermally decontaminated in automated washing machines.