- Express delivery
- 2 year warranty
- User weight up to: 180 kg
- Mattress size: 21 х 90 x 200 cm
- Compressor YES
- Suitable for bed with up to: 3 sections
- The head area is made up of 3 static cells that maintain a constant low pressure for optimum comfort
- The lower limb area has 5 pawls, the last 3 of which are of low pressure protecting the heel of the wearer
- The seat and torso area has 10 cells in the torso and seat area providing a constant low or variable pressure in a 12-minute cycle
Modes of operation
- Dynamic Mode;
- Antidecubital Mattress;
- Head Area: Constant low pressure for comfort and safety;
- Body area: Low pressure alternating, 12 minute cycle;
- Foot area: Low pressure in the heel area.
Head Area: Constant low pressure for comfort and safety;
Body area: low pressure at all times;
Foot area: Low pressure in the heel area.
Extremely strong and safe active anti-decubital mattress
The PM 100 A EVO is a high quality and durable anti-decubitus mattress that holds patients up to 180 kg. The matress is suitable for patients who are bedridden for long periods of time (spend more than 15 hours a day on a bed).
Innovative two-part design - base & segments
- The base is made of 8 cm thick foam and features a density of 37 kg / m3, which evenly distributes the weight and protects the top of the mattress from contact with sharp edges and irregularities.
- The inflatable segments are made of sturdy polyurethane fabric, which is extremely durable for compression and stretching. These segments are inflated and discharged by a special compressor to provide optimum comfort and prevent decapitation wounds.
The two parts of the anti-decubitus mattress are combined into a high-quality, waterproof case made of breathable material that protects against evaporation.
The inflatable segments are divided into 3 sections according to the part of the body they care for