Cart is empty.
ANKLE SUPPORT AS-SS
Weight: 0.200 Kgs
ANATOMIC ANKLE BRACE
Ankle joint support AS-SS belongs to the 4SPORT group and is made of innovative, providing compression and skin-friendly fabric called CottonPren. The fabric is made of neoprene foam, laminated with polyester and interal elastic cotton terry.
- Stabilization and warming up effect for the ankle joint, reduction of pain, improvement of walking efficiency and quality.
- The material of the support applies elastic pressure during movement of the foot which helps in reduction of post-injury swelling.
- Enables faster come back to training.
- It is useful in professional training as well as in recreation.
- Detainment of warmth, preventing joint overcooling and overheating
- Comfort of use – the support contains no thick fibres which can cause abrasions if pressed firmly on patient’s skin.
- Simplicity of use- simple way to put the support on and take it off by the patient.
- The design of the support takes into account specific body shape and provides maximum comfort of use and no movement limitation for both women and men.
Purpose Of Use:
- after ankle joint injuries such as strain
- as an support after fractures and surgeries
- ankle instability
- ankle degeneration
- prophylactically in physical activities
- Too tight application of the support or too small size may cause ischaemia of toes and feet
- In case of coexisting varicose vein, previous inflammation of veins, swelling of legs – use of the brace is possible only on specifically selected varicose veins knee-height socks or stockings with II* pressure
- In case of skin changes in place where the brace touches the skin (abrasions, injuries, skin eczema) it is necessary to contact your doctor. The use of the brace is possible after a dressing is applied.
- The correctness of the use of the brace should be especially controlled in case of children, patients with memory failure and abalienated
- Not following the instruction during use of the support may result in serious complications
- Patients using the support without the recommendation of the doctor or therapist use it on their own risk
Information For Patients:
- Effectiveness of the support depends on type of used shoes- advised are trainers, hiking boots, professional sport shoes;
- Only properly selected, fitted and used support fulfils its function – incorrect use may cause increase of problems with the joint, skin abrasion, problems with walking, swelling of shin and foot, varicose veins, vein inflammation - instruction regarding use of the support is given by the leading doctor of therapist.
- In case of new skin abrasions or injuries use the support on dressing
- In case of swelling of feet and toes– use of the brace must be limited or impossible
- In case of skin allergic reactions due to the use of the support, please contact a doctor.
- Lack of personal hygiene or wrong maintenance of the product (insufficient washing and rinsing) may lead to skin abrasion, rushes, allergic reactions connected with excessive sweating and development of bacteria.
- Hand wash in 30° warm water with soap
- Rinse thoruoghly
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat