Cart is empty.
LEG SUPPORT U-U
Weight: 0.200 Kgs
UNIVERSAL THIGH BRACE
It is made of innovative UniPren fabric.
UniPren is universal 3-layered fabric made of external elastic polyamide self-gripping layer and internal neoprene foam with elastic jersey. Our fabric is soft and elastic and not knitted, what prevents skin against the skin abrasions in the compression zones. It is waterproof material. The braces made of UniPren provide the best stabilization in market. Used as injury prevention in sport.
- Reduces muscle pain of thigh caused by overstress and injury
- Maintenance of stable temperature and elastic pressure results in reduction of pain and swelling
- Helps in healing of post-injury effusions and hematoma
- Enables faster come back to training
- Provides protection of the thigh in contact sports
- The leading doctor prescribes and gives all the instructions regarding the use of the support
- In case of muscle pain caused by injury or overstress (excessive training or hard physical work)
- Swelling of thigh caused by injury or overstress
- Prevention- protection in contact sports
Information For Patients:
- Only properly selected, fitted and used support fulfils its function – incorrect use may cause increase of problems with the joint, skin abrasion, problems with walking, swelling, vein inflammation - instruction regarding use of the support is given by the leading doctor of therapist.
- No kind of cream, poultice, ointments etc should be used before the application of the support.
- In case of skin changes in places where the support touches the skin (abrasions, injuries, skin eczema) the use of the support should be limited - only after a dressing is applied.
- Luck of personal hygiene or wrong maintenance of the product, insufficient washing and rinsing may lead to skin abrasion, rushes, allergic reactions connected with excessive sweating under the support and development of bacteria
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Rinse thoruoghly
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat