Cart is empty.
TORSO SUPPORT AM-SO-05
Weight: 0.400 Kgs
LUMBAR BRACE WITH ORTHOPAEDIC STAYS
- AM-SO-05 lumbar back support with stays was developed in order to provide support on lumbo-sacral area. This product is indicated in cases, when a slight level of contention is required on the spine.
- The orthosis was developed according the anatomical shape, allowing the perfect fitting on the patient body and offering comfort to the patient.
- The Back part of support is made of innovative AirSanmed non-elastic textile, which properties allow an improvement in stabilization of Spinal zone. The orthosis is covered by perforated medical laminate allowing easy evaporation of the sweat, semi-rigid perforated comfort foam located inside and a breathable cotton terry cloth in contact with the skin.
- The lateral parts are made of strong orthopaedic rubber AirRubber – perforated with unidirectional elasticity, which make the orthosis more comfortable and breathable.
- The Orthosis is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 4 or 6 metal stays in the Back.
- Skin friendly product - lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- High effective stabilization - thanks the orthopaedic nibs and correctly worked out shape, the stabilization is exceptionally good.
- Comfort of ussage- the limber support is hardly noticeable on patient’s body thanks to its skin-color.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia
- Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- duodenal ulcers and stomach ulceration
- arterial hypertension 3rd degree.
Attention: Do not use as protection in case of injuries which require better stabilization e.g. plaster dressing of surgery.
Usage: Rehabilitation, orthopaedics, neurology, neurosurgery, rheumatology
Information For Patients:
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Do not use the limber support directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Incorrect size of the product (too small) may cause temporary problems of intestine activity and internal organs or problems with breathing and blood circulation.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat