Cart is empty.
TORSO SUPPORT AM-SO-04
Weight: 0.400 Kgs
MALE LUMBAR BACK BRACE WITH SUPPORT STRAPS
- AM-SO-04 lumbar back support with fasteners for men – REVA was developed according to anatomical shape and provides adequate level of stabilization on lumbar area
- The Back part of support is made of innovative AirSanmed non-elastic textile, which properties allow an improvement in stabilization of Spinal zone
- The orthosis is covered by perforated medical laminate allowing easy evaporation of the sweat, semi-rigid perforated comfort foam located inside and a breathable cotton terry cloth in contact with the skin
- The Orthosis is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 4 or 6 metal stays in the Back
- The orthosis incorporates semi-rigid Back Plate which function is, to provide reinforcement of lumbar stabilization
- The lateral parts are made of strong orthopaedic rubber AirRubber – perforated with unidirectional elasticity, which make the orthosis more comfortable and breathable
- An asymmetric closure allows the perfect fitting on the patient body
- The panel of closure is made of velcro laminate with comfortable semi-rigid foam located inside
- The system GRIP & OPEN makes the orthosis easy to assemble and disassemble
- Easy to apply due to the closure system with hand grip pockets, especially developed for patients with hands disability
- The system of double tensioners stabilizes and regulates compression in the up and down part of orthosis, allowing improvement in adjustment and fitting to the patient´s body
- The back fasteners connected to the Lumbar Plate provide compression on lumbar area
Optionally, the orthosis AM-SO-04 could be provided with Suspenders – useful during the physical training or work.
- Skin friendly product- lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- High effective stabilization- the stabilization is exceptionally good thanks to the orthopaedic nibs, tightening rubber belts crossed at the back and anatomically shaped loin pillow.
- Safety- the front tightening rubber belts provide additional protection and the chances of the device to undo accidentally are eliminated.
- Comfort of usage- the limber support is very light and therefore comfortable to wear.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia
- Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- arterial hypertension 3rd degree.
Attention: Do not use as protection in case of injuries which require better stabilization e.g. plaster dressing of surgery.
Information For Patients:
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Do not use the limber support directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Incorrect size of the product (too small) may cause temporary problems of intestine activity and internal organs or problems with breathing and blood circulation.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat