Cart is empty.
TORSO SUPPORT AR-SO-03
Weight: 0.400 Kgs
LACED LUMBAR BACK SUPPORT
- Lace-up Lumbar Back Support AR-S0-03 was made of non-elastic materials, as well as provided with lace-up system which function is to improve the functionality, stabilization level and comfort for the patients during its use.
- The orthosis was developed according to the anatomical shape, providing the optimum fitting and adjustment on the patient body, also and increases the stabilization level of lumbar area.
- An Asymmetric closure allows the perfect fitting on the patient body. The panel of closure is made of velcro laminate with comfortable semi-rigid foam located inside and two plastic stays. The system GRIP & OPEN makes the orthosis easy to assemble and disassemble.
- The supporting system is obtained by front reinforced panel and back orthopaedic stays, offering circumferential stabilization of Lumbo-sacral part of the spine.
- The lateral parts of support are made of auto-adhesive fabric and terry-cloth cotton, additionally equipped with lateral stays to increase the stabilization level.
- The application of Cotton terry cloth, make the orthosis friendly to the patient skin.
- In order to offer maximum adjustment of the product and provide the proper support of area, the orthosis is equipped with two lacing-up systems with velcro straps.
- The Back part of support is made of innovative material AirSanmed.
- The Orthosis is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 4 or 6 metal stays in the Back.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia-Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- duodenal ulcers and stomach ulceration
- arterial hypertension 3rd degree.
Attention: Do not use as protection in case of injuries which require better stabilization e.g. plaster dressing of surgery.
Information For Patients:
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Do not use the limber support directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Incorrect size of the product (too small) may cause temporary problems of intestine activity and internal organs or problems with breathing and blood circulation.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat