Cart is empty.
UPPER LIMB SUPPORT U-SL
Weight: 0.200 Kgs
UNIVERSAL ELBOW BRACE
Support made of ActivPren. The material and universal design of the product assure perfect fit to the limb. It releases stress from forearm and elbow muscles. Maintenance of stable temperature and elastic pressure results in reduction of pain and swelling, helps in healing of post-injury effusions and hematoma.
Single size, fits both sides.
Detainment of warmth, preventing body overcooling and overheating, Comfort of use – the support contains no thick fibres which can cause abrasions if pressed firmly on patient’s skin. Simplicity of use- simple way to put the support on and take it off by the patient. The design of this support guarantees maximum comfort of use, no movement limitation for both women and men. The product is equipped with external elbow cover which perfectly absorbs shocks and bumps.
The support is made of material which, pressing muscles, supports blood circulation and oxygen distribution within whole body. The AS-Ł support eases pressure from muscles and arm, reducing pain connected with overstress and old injuries. Thanks to the maintained constant temperature and elastic pressure, it reduces swelling, helps in healing post-injury effusions and hematoma. It enables faster come back to work or training. Provides protection in contact sports.
Purpose of use:
- in chronic severe pain syndrome of elbow joint caused by injury or overstress;
- chronic overstress and inflammation of epicondylitis (tennis elbow) – reduction of problems, help in healing process
- in sport: injury prevention in tennis, golf, badminton, team sports
- hard physical work connected with rotating movement of fore-arm and hand against resistance.
Information For Patients:
- Only properly selected, fitted and used support fulfils its function – incorrect use may cause increase of problems with the arm, skin abrasion, swelling, vein inflammation - instruction regarding use of the support is given by the leading doctor of therapist.
- In case of swelling or paraesthesia of arm and hand the support must be removed or loosened
- No kind of cream, poultice, ointments etc should be used before the application of the support.
- In case of skin changes in places where the support touches the skin (abrasions, injuries, skin eczema) it is possible to use the support after a dressing is applied.
- In case of skin allergic reactions due to the use of the support, please contact a doctor.
- Lack of personal hygiene or wrong maintenance of the product (insufficient washing and rinsing) may lead to skin abrasion, rushes, allergic reactions connected with excessive sweating and development of bacteria.
- Hand wash in 30° warm water with soap.
- RINSE THORUOGHLY
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the source of heat