ANKLE SUPPORT AS-SS-01
ANATOMIC OPEN ANKLE BRACE WITH ORTHOPAEDIC STAYS
Compressional and stabilizing ankle joint support AS-SS-01 belongs to the 4SPORT group, is made of innovative, providing compression and skin-friendly fabric called CottonPren. The fabric is made of neoprene foam, laminated with polyester and interal elastic cotton terry.
Our device has semi-open construction, what helps to put it on and off in a easy way. The additional advantage are two sides orthopaedic stays, which stabilize joint during the movement.
The ankle brace AS-SS-01 stabilizes the ankle and tarsus joints. The ankle support relieves the pain, reduces the swellings, absorbs effusions and bruises by maintaining regular temperature and elastic pressure. It facilitates to faster return to work or trainings.
This is advisable for athletes.
Purpose of use
- after ankle joint injuries such as strain
- as an support after fractures and surgeries
- ankle instability
- ankle degeneration
- prophylactically in physical activities
- Efficiensy of stabilization by using two sides orthopaedic stays stabilizing the ankle joint
- The brace has the semi- open construction and it is easy to put on/off
Propuse of use:
- pain and overstress of ankle and tarsus
- bursitis of ankle (sport and tourism)
- after injury of Achilles tendon- sport and tourism (especiayl for football shoes)
- bursitis of ankle and tarsus
- post-injury instability of ankle joint
- after injury of ankle and tarsus
- after severe injury of ankle in aftercare
- prevention in sports connected with stress for ankles and Achilles tendon, lower risk of injury (indoor group sports, football, tennis)
- Too tight application of the support or too small size may cause ischaemia of toes and feet
- In case of coexisting varicose vein, previous inflammation of veins, swelling of legs – use of the brace is possible only on specifically selected varicose veins knee-height socks or stockings with II* pressure
- In case of skin changes in place where the brace touches the skin (abrasions, injuries, skin eczema) it is necessary to contact your doctor. The use of the brace is possible after a dressing is applied.
- The correctness of the use of the brace should be especially controlled in case of children, patients with memory failure and abalienated.
- Not following the instruction during use of the support may result in serious complications
- Patients using the support without the recommendation of the doctor or therapist use it on their own risk.
- Effectiveness of the support depends on type of used shoes- advised are trainers, hiking boots, professional sport shoes;
- Only properly selected, fitted and used support fulfils its function – incorrect use may cause increase of problems with the joint, skin abrasion, problems with walking, swelling of shin and foot, varicose veins, vein inflammation - instruction regarding use of the support is given by the leading doctor of therapist.
- In case of new skin abrasions or injuries use the support on dressing
- In case of swelling of feet and toes– use of the brace must be limited or impossible
- In case of skin allergic reactions due to the use of the support, please contact a doctor.
- Lack of personal hygiene or wrong maintenance of the product (insufficient washing and rinsing) may lead to skin abrasion, rushes, allergic reactions connected with excessive sweating and development of bacteria.
- Hand wash in 30° warm water with soap
- Rinse thoruoghly
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat