TORSO SUPPORT AM-SO-01
LUMBAR BACK BRACE
AM-SO-01 LUMBAR BACK SUPPORT was developed according to anatomical shape and provides adequate level of stabilization on lumbar area.
The Back part of support is made of innovative AirSanmed non-elastic textile, which properties allow an improvement in stabilization of Spinal zone. The orthosis is covered by perforated medical laminate allowing easy evaporation of the sweat, semi-rigid perforated comfort foam located inside and a breathable cotton terry cloth in contact with the skin.
The orthosis incorporates semi-rigid Back Plate which function is to provide reinforcement of lumbar stabilization.
The lateral parts are made of strong orthopaedic rubber AirRubber – perforated with unidirectional elasticity, which make the orthosis comfortable and breathable.
Easy to apply due to the closure system with hand grip pockets, especially developed for patients with hands disability.
- Skin friendly product- lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- High effective stabilization- thanks the orthopaedic nibs and correctly worked out shape, the stabilization is exceptionally good.
- Comfort of usage- the limber support is hardly noticeable on patient’s body thanks to its skin-color.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia
- Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- duodenal ulcers and stomach ulceration
- arterial hypertension 3rd degree.
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Do not use the limber support directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel
- Incorrect size of the product (too small) may cause temporary problems of intestine activity and internal organs or problems with breathing and blood circulation.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat