Universal Grasshopper System Tumble Forms
Universal Grasshopper System
Seventeen different shapes and forms aid therapists in positioning children and adults, without resorting to unsanitary pillows and foam.
Incorporates adaptive positions like side-lying, prone, supine, long leg and log roll sitting into therapeutic programs. Padded coaster base makes it easy to move client while maintaining adaptive support. Attach Tumble Forms 2 log to Grasshopper base to transform it into an active therapeutic system for vestibular stimulation activities. Latex free. No color choice.
- Padded Coaster Base with Locking casters, 56" (142cm) long
- Trapezoid Module, 5"H x 18"L(13 x 46cm)
- Rectangular Module, 5½"H x 11"L (14 x 28cm)
- Large Wedge, 8" (20cm)high
- Accessory Wedge
- Two Quater Roll Supports
- Three Side Adductor Modules
- Two Wrap Straps
- Pull Strap
- Hip Strap
- Side-Lyer Strap
- Now with accessory bag!