Cart is empty.
The hip positioner swings with a client’s walking motion, allowing the user to shift weight from one leg to the other.
- Raise the handholds and shorten the straps for partial weight-bearing gait training
- Lower the handholds and lengthen the straps for use as a safety sling
- To keep the user’s pelvis midline, and behind the shoulders, attach the anterior straps farther back on the Pacer frame
- The hip positioner pad, sold separately, slips over the hip positioner to give cushioned comfort
- The hip positioner is sold with one pair of handholds